Saturday, December 24, 2011

Easy Pretzel Turtles

These are a super easy and yummy treat that I love year round, especially at Christmas time.  They don't take long to make and they pack well if you need something quick and easy to give to your neighbors.  

1 Bag of Rolos
Pretzels
Pecans

Optional- Red and green m&m's for Christmas

Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.   Unwrap all the rolos.  Line baking sheet with foil.  Place pretzels in a single layer on foil and one rolo on top of each.
Bake in oven for 3-4 minutes until they get shiny and start melting.  Take them out of the oven and gently press your nuts onto the melted rolo. 

Allow to cool, and then they come off the foil easily.  And Enjoy!!

I added some m&m's for the kids, but the nuts are my favorite.  You can add your favorite nut or just leave them plain too. 

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I love these!! Jordan liked the m&m's, but I'm a fan of the pecans!

    ReplyDelete