Thursday, October 20, 2011

Creepy Crawly Dirt Pudding

With Halloween just around the corner I wanted to do something fun that my son would enjoy.  When I went to the grocery store I found some fun gummy worms and I knew exactly what to make.  I have had "dirt cake" several different ways, but I kept mine simple with what I knew my boys would like. 

1 box chocolate pudding
1 3/4 - 2 cup milk 
8-10 oreos (remove filling and crush)
gummy worms

I mixed the pudding according to the instructions on the box (regular or pie recipe will work).  Then I poured it into 2 separate containers for my husband and son.  Feel free to use one large bowl if you desire.

Let the pudding set up in the frige for a few minutes, and then top with your crushed oreos. 
 And decorate with gummy worms.  I found the Halloween colored ones, but you could use the bright colored ones too. 
Your kids will love these!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment